Terms & Conditions
Warranties & Exchanges
A) All Enclosures Remain Our Property Until Paid in Full
B) The Filter Box Company™ does not perform on-site repairs/replacement.
C) Any claims for damaged or faulty products must be reported to The Filter Box Company™ within 1-2 days of delivery, otherwise it will be deemed the product(s) are received in good order and the full amount as per the invoice is payable.
D) In the event the product(s) is damaged or faulty due to an error by The Filter Box Company™, we will deliver a new product(s) or panel(s) as per the purchase order. Delivery date for a replacement will be made within 7 business days.
E) In the event The Filter Box Company™ agrees to exchange a product (after delivery), a changeover/redelivery fee will be charged.
F) The Filter Box Company™ will only allow exchanges (after delivery) if the goods have not been installed and remain in their original condition.
G) The Filter Box Company™ does not offer any guarantees with regards the life or aesthetics of the following as this will depend on the location and level of exposure to the elements and geographical location:
• powder coating
• acoustic foam
H) The Filter Box Company™ offers a 7-year Pro Rata warranty on all parts of the box. Dated proof of purchase is required and warranties are non-transferrable. This warranty does not cover:
• Damage to the filter box due to equipment failure
• Intentional or accidental damage to the parts caused by the customer, natural disasters or act of God
• Surface corrosion and/or perforation corrosion
• Damage to the Filter Box caused by acid, salt water or chemicals
• Where the parts have been altered, or tampered with
• Where the parts were installed incorrectly
• Limitations apply to warranty for sea spray zones or coastal environments
• Premature deterioration caused by lack of maintenance or an unsuitable location